Thursday, March 24, 2011

Frustrated with my Asthma

This year has been such a rough time for me in regards to my Asthma. I just want to be able to breathe normal again.

So sorry if it feels like Im ignoring anyone but I just become a hermit when I can't breathe. I feel like I can't function or do anything and its miserable and depressing. It really sucks because I was doing so well running last year and I havent even been able to get back to exercising. Lucky for me when I cant breathe I dont have an appetite or I'd be in big trouble. lol.

I ve never had it like this before. Growing up I had maybe 4 times that I can remeber having an asthma attack. Then starting in college I would have one about once a year.  It would take a couple of weeks to get better and I'd be done.  And this time its been 7 months and Im still having trouble. I just hope this will pass soon and I can feel like I can run and play again.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

That is so frustrating Rachel. I am sad you are going through this. I hope it improves soon and you can feel better again.

Rache said...

Thanks sis.