But on the flip side, if you ever put on Charlie and the Chocolate Factory she will literally freak out! She will cry and act hysterical. She is terrified of the ompa lumpas in the movie. All you have to do is mention the movie and she will start freaking out. Lol, sometimes Rami and I have too much fun with that one.
So monday was library day at school and this is the book she came home with...
4 comments:
I have the same fear! Mark will sing the ompaloompa song or get the kids to sing it if he wants me to have complete melt down! That show freaks!!! me out!! Its almost given me seizures - both versions. ButI am not fond of all the creepy stuff either, but I know what I will send Syd in the future!
haha no way Julie, u too!
crazy and hilarious! Miss ya!
LOL! I think it is better to like Coraline than that freaky oompa loompa stuff.
Post a Comment