Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Blakes Buddy


If anyone knows Blake you know that he is very shy and doesnt go to people very often or at all. But one person has won him over... Marlies ... Blake and Marlies are the best of buddies. He gets so excited to see her when she gets home. He will look out the window when he hears the garage door to see if its Marlies's car and he will holler and clap for her. Then they play all night and he jumps on her and talks for her. When we are shopping he will go to her and have her carry him around and wont to go to me. I would be offended if I wasnt already tired of carrying him already:) They are the best of buddies.

1 comment:

Marlies said...

I love him too. When I pull into the garage, I run up the stairs, hollering, "blakey" and as soon as we see each other, we start to point and call each other a "PUNK!" What more could a girl want.