Friday, August 15, 2008

SURPRISE

I just turned 30 on Aug 1st. It was a big birthday for me so I was bummed when Rami had to work till 8 that night. I kinda just had a day to myself. I was bummed we didnt get to do more. Well little did I know my darling husband had something in mind. The next day I went to a movie with Marlies and when I got home the house was full of all my friends. I was so surprised I had no idea what to say. It was awesome, the best birthday ever. I couldnt have imagined a better way to celebrate my 30th.
The kids waiting for some cake
Korrie and Daniel
Richard and Sarah

1 comment:

Julie Johnson said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
A little late, sorry.
Welcome to 30-something hood. Its not all bad, but you will start to feel your age and all the stupid stuff ya did when you were younger, at least I do. I always think you are like five years younger than me, but Lucky you will always be younger than me;) Thats so great of Rami to surprise you, he sounds like a keeper.