That looks like a fun park. The water animals are so cute, so are your kids. Are you all settled back in Las Vegas? We still need to go get some stuff. We live 20 min north of where we did and I just don't want to move anything else. So some stuff might go down with the house. Your sisters all have sexy arms in our pro family picture. Are your parents still in Cali? Its probalby in your blog, but I am too lazy to look through it. Dial up takes tooo long to go back and forth. Hope all is good!
1 comment:
That looks like a fun park. The water animals are so cute, so are your kids. Are you all settled back in Las Vegas? We still need to go get some stuff. We live 20 min north of where we did and I just don't want to move anything else. So some stuff might go down with the house.
Your sisters all have sexy arms in our pro family picture. Are your parents still in Cali? Its probalby in your blog, but I am too lazy to look through it. Dial up takes tooo long to go back and forth. Hope all is good!
Post a Comment