
my newborn 10 lb baby

Blake around 4 months
fa


My baby is 2 today. I can't believe how fast they grow up. I love this stage that Blake is in right now. He is so mischievious. He loves to do something naughty, laugh and run off. I love it, he is so cute. He loves to give tight hugs around my neck and give me kisses. Blake is also my very very shy boy. When attention is brought to him he will hide behind my leg and put his head down. He loves his daddy. As soon as Rami walks thru the door he is screaming for joy and running to him. He doesnt like to leave him while he is home. And as soon as it's time for Rami to go to work he gives him the tightest hug and wont let go. I have to peel his arms from Rami's neck. Blake loves to play with cars, loves to play with keys and try to lock and unlock doors with them, he loves anything electronic that has lots of buttons, and he loves to play with his sister when they are not fighting over something.
1 comment:
I can't believe how fast the time passes. It doesn't seem like it's been two years. Those pictures are adorable.
Post a Comment