

sydney was so excited to finally be getting her ears pierced.

Rami was so nervous. He had been trying to talk Sydney out of getting it done for weeks. The girl who pierced Syd's ears said it was the first time she saw a dad come in.

Check out Syd's nervous tongue. The girls pierced the ears at the same time. And my lil girl didnt even cry. She was so proud of herself.

Sydney loves her earrings and reminds me every morning and night to put on the cleaner and twist her earrings. She also has to tell everyone that, "I just got my ears pierced, see" and proceeds to show them her her earrings. My lil girlie girl. She did so well. She's a lot stronger that I thought. Because I thought for sure she would cry and want to take them out.
5 comments:
Sydney is SOO CUTE!!!! I cant wait for Baylee to get hers done, but i think Ill wait like you so she can really enjoy it. I love that Rami was so worried. I am sure Mark will try to talk Bay out of it. It looks like she had a lot of fun!
Omg, sydney looks so much older in those pictures!!! She is growing way too fast! I can't believe she didn't even cry. She looks very cute with them. Congratulations Sydney!!!
Wow, she's tough! My girls are so much older but I don't think there's any way they'd do that without crying. Ben could probably do it but...we don't want to go there:) Sydney looks so grown up, I can't believe she and Ben are the same age. Girls really do mature faster than boys.
Wow, I remember when tayva got her ears pierced. Only they did hers one at a time and so it took forever to do the second one since she knew how the first poke felt. So I am going to be Taking my nursing boards on Sept 5th. I'm staying at a hotel south of the strip called south point. I'll be there sept 2nd by myself so i can get some good studying accomplished but i would definately like to see you guys when i am out there. I'll call you or you can call me sometime 4355593793.
Great work.
Post a Comment